We're raising funds again to help the city and its poorest recover from the repeated shocks of COVID-19!
Within the poor communities across the MMR:
- Over 90% people are employed in the informal economy and have either lost their jobs or are earning much less than they used to.
- Children and youth are finding it difficult to continue education online, and many have dropped out of schools and colleges too!
- People's access to government relief (ration and cash transfers, for instance) is often stuck due to complex verification processes and bureaucratic delays. Our recent research among 14,133 households across the MMR revealed that only 45.49 per cent had ration cards registered here.
Your contributions can support:
- 100 children with access to technology and school admission fees
- 50 medical camps in communities
- 500 households (or 2500 people) access government welfare by helping us run community centres for them where we facilitate their access to registrations to avail of benefits
We hope you will join us as we take ahead this comprehensive intervention plan in communities, to help the city and its people build back from the anxiety and disarray of the past few months.
For any further details, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rs 10,000 to support one health camp
- Rs 12,000 to support access to education and technology for a child for one term
- Rs 15,000 to support a community centre for one month
- any amount of your choice