About 276 million people in India survive on $1.25 or Rs 90 per day income. Many of them rely on the day’s wage to feed their families. These are the people who have learnt to survive with minimum means for life.
If you are reading this, we are the privileged few to have made it to humanity’s list of fortunate beings.
And this is that time when we need to spare a thought to know them, connect with them and help the most vulnerable communities across the country. To cushion the impact of crisis, and to ensure that they have access to essentials, CHD group through the Rapid Response – Covid 19 programme is reaching them with the resources we can afford and we also appeal to those who would like to fund them through us. As a premiere public health organization, we wish to integrate life’s on with medical campaign on enabling the right information reaching communities.
Help CHD Distribute Basic Essential To 20 Thousand Families Across India.
What We Are Doing ?
- Everyday , CHD team is reaching basic food essentials and safety kits to families in rural areas of Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Odisha , Manipur, Rajasthan , Punjab , and Chhattisgarh with the help of our volunteers, partners and several government bodies.
- The Basic Food essential includes Rice , Wheat Flour, Toor Dal, Moog Dal, Cooking Oil, Iodized salt, Sugar, Tea powder, soap and safety kit includes gloves , mask and sanitizer costs us an average of 1250 Rs. per family for 15 days.
- As of early May, 2020 , CHD team has distributed essential to over 50,000 families.
- With your support, we aim to reach at least 20,000 more families across India.
- As little as taking care of 1 family basic need for 15 days . With your contribution of 1250 Rs, a family of four members wont sleep hungry anymore.
Join us in this campaign.
You can visit our website: www.chdefforts.org