• Provided over 6,023,561 million meals to hungry children.
• Distributed school bags and stationeries to 20,053 orphan & underprivileged children
from different communities.
• 25,160 children benefited Medical Assistance and Humanitarian support
• Given remedial education, quality education and personality development on a daily
basis through our Shiksha Ki Asha Learning centers to 1,049 children.
• Trained – 7,134 women with income generation programs, vocational & livelihood
• Starts-up 100 small businesses for our Woman Empowerment program.
• Trained - 914 youth in Utthan Life Skills Education Program for children conflict with the
law in collaboration with the Juvenile Justice, Yerwada.
• Trained - 8,343 children, youth and woman with our Life Skills Education Programs.
• Awarded Education Sponsorship to 2,134 students over the years.
Currently Hope for the Children Foundation in association with the ‘Social Policing initiative’ by the Pune Police has joined hands in their Kitchen initiative with the “Daal Chawal Project”.Every day, thousands of meals will be cooked under the supervision and distribution by our police force to needy people in the streets of Pune and in the most affected communities. HFCF has committed to provide 1000 meals a day till 3rd May.