We are an NGO operating in the Koppal and Raichur districts in the Northern part of the Indian Karnataka state.
What do we do?
- Implement early identification of disabilities and need for rehabilitation
- Provide therapeutic services and ensure transfer of therapeutic skills to disabled persons, families, and communities, to enable them to lead independent lives
- Provide aids, appliances and adapted equipment to increase the mobility and confidence of disabled persons
- Conduct short-stay camps and in-patient programs for concentrated rehabilitation
- Provide vocational skills training sessions and connect clients with opportunities to enable them to be contributing members of the community.
- Assist disabled persons with accessing various government funding and support programs
- Facilitate training programs to those who are working in the field of disability and development.
Our aim is to reduce the incidence of disability and empower those disabled members of the community to achieve their maximum potential to lead independent and meaningful lives.