While uncertainty looms of her condition, the treatment needs to continue while she is still to be kept in ICU.
As a family we have almost exhausted our financial resources and will appreciate any financial aid from you.
Ashu is my life partner and I am hoping she comes out of this soon.
We need YOUR help NOW to continue medical care for Ashwini and get her home to her family.
Details so far –
- Ashu fainted at home on Wednesday, 20th January at around 8.30 PM.
- We admitted her to Sterling and she was operated by Dr. Vivek Bonde ( Neurosurgeon) to stop the internal bleeding caused by the blood clot burst.
- The surgery was successful and Ashwini was expected to regain consciousness in 2-3 days.
- Ashwini is 34 years of age and as per the doctors should have responded to the treatment and regained consciousness by now.
- Today even after 6 days of the surgery she remains unconscious and the fetus growth is stunted now.
- Its critical she comes back to consciousness so the next medical procedures can be conducted.
- The family has spent about 8lakhs already and thus exhausted all the savings.
Please contribute and share this with your friends and family.
Any contribution from you will be a great help.