Because of negligence of driver speed breaker leads to damage of suspension system and also causes accidents.
India’s speed breakers are responsible for over 10,000 deaths every year. The country already has one of the deadliest road networks in the world, with 400 fatalities every day—or about one death every four minutes.
About the event- Smart India Hackathon 2019 is a nationwide initiative to provide students a platform to solve some of pressing problems we face in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem solving.
- To make the driver aware of the speed breaker well before time.
- To avoid any possible accidents, damages to the suspension, tyres, etc.
- Automatically control the vehicle speed in case the driver fails to do so.
- Develop the system further, to detect potholes.
- The driver will be aware of the speed breakers beforehand, thus providing him sufficient time to control the vehicle.
- Decline in causalities caused by improper speed breakers.