Abhishek Chowdhary is heading a joint family of 6 members consisting of
- Father – Ashok Chowdhary- 67 Years- On wheelchair due to diabetes & Spinal injury.
- Mother – Shobha Chowdhary- 67 years- facing old age issues and having trouble in walking and climbing stairs.
- Wife – Sayali Chowdhary- Mother of two small kids
- Elder son- Anay Chowdhary – 7 years old studying in 1st standard.
- Younger Son- Advait Chowdhary- 4 months old.
- Abhishek Himself – 35 years old, currently a patient, facing challenges of liver failure and needs a transplant urgently.
The estimate of the entire surgery and post-operation cost is in the tune of INR 45 lacs in total.
Currently, the Patient is Bed ridden for complete rest, due to extreme weakness/protein loss and frequent hospitalization in Deenanath Mangeshkar hospital for follow up checks.
These follow up checks and procedures are needed to keep the patient stabilized with external medicines, in absence on the functional liver, but, the time is against us and the condition of the patient is deteriorating every day due to liver failure.
Patient has breathing issues as the water accumulation happens in the lungs area.
Abhishek’s Wife Sayali has to take care of the entire family of two small kids and Abhishek’s old age parents. She is fighting the tough situation very boldly and bravely and needs support, so she can do it better. If we come forward and collect small amounts, we can become a big help for her. Attaching her account number for those who want to donate the amount directly.