Covid-19’s destruction has left no sector untouched. This crisis has had a devastating impact on the low income groups. Therefore, we empower the underprivileged to help them fight against the Coronavirus.
- We have decided to provide free oxygen (via oxygen cylinders and concentrators) to everyone unable to pay for these items right now. We also pay for tests (RT-PCR, CT-Scan and Antigen), medicines and other expenses if the patient or his/her family is unable to bear it.
- We use the funds to purchase products such as hand sanitizers, gloves, masks, soap bars and food items.
- We prepare relief kits from the above mentioned items and then donate these to local slums.
- We also conduct food drives to eradicate starvation and hunger.
- We aim at buying all our items from local vendors and small-scale businesses in order to promote them during this desperate time.
- We also provide employment to people from low income groups.