- Social distancing
- Covid symptoms and Testing
- Isolation protocol if covid symptoms are seen
- Treatment protocol
- Eradication of Vaccine Hesitancy
- A team consisting of ASHA, ANM, and Anganwadi Workers along with two volunteers from Bansa Community Library will go door to door to take the temperature and oxygen level readings. During their visit, they will also circulate the Awareness Materials in Hindi regarding isolation and treatment protocol.
- Team Bansa Community Library will circulate the material through WhatsApp as well.
Ensuring that any individual in and around Bansa village who needs the following equipments will have access to them:
- Vaporizers & Respirometer
- Sanitizers and soaps
- Corona Kit Medicines as prescribed by the Ministry of Health & Welfare.
Bansa Community Library’s intervention will be there for searching for Oxygen beds, ICU and plasma. Other than this Team Bansa Community Library will be connecting people who have queries with online consultation platforms which are not as easily accessible in the villages as they are in the cities.
There is a majority of villagers who are unable to register on their own for the vaccine due to a lack of digital literacy, resources. To combat this problem, Team Bansa Community Library will set up two “Vaccination Registration Desks” where two volunteers will register the individuals and book the slots for them. The Vaccination Centre is approximately 12 km from the village, and for exceptional cases we are also providing transportation to the individuals.
5. Food Support and Immunity Boosters.
N-95 MASK DISTRIBUTION
However, we realize that this is insufficient for a cluster of villages with a combined population of over 23,000. Therefore, we are raising funds to procure basic covid essentials, namely masks, sanitizers, oximeters, thermometers, and vitamin tablets. Please help us by making a monetary contribution or purchasing some of these things for us.
This new fundraiser allows you to contribute in currencies other than INR, which was not allowed in the previous fundraiser. These funds will be used to support the population of 23,000 people from the nearby villages with all the required help.
For any queries/suggestions/updates contact Jatin Lalit on 7080501028
Follow us on Twitter for real-time updates- www.twitter.com/BansaLibrary/
For our work under #RuralLibraryMovement