Lets Stand With Uttam And Make Him Stand, Save His Life | Milaap
This is a supporting campaign. Contributions made to this campaign will go towards the main campaign.

Lets Stand With Uttam And Make Him Stand, Save His Life

Need help for Uttam Mohanty who met with a tragic road accident while returning from the office near Kundanahalli gate.A rash driving water tanker hit him from behind and he sustained severe injuries which completely damaged area below stomach. He is admitted to ICU, Manipal Hospital(Domlur). He is in very critical condition struggling to get his life back and needs to be in ICU for almost a week. He belongs to an average family, his family will not be able to afford the cost of surgeries he has to undergo to survive. Please, Be kind and contribute towards saving someone’s life. Your valuable contribution can save somebody’s life.30 lakhs are needed for the surgeries. Currently, he is getting treated and we have managed to collect a little amount from friends and relatives so that doctors can start the procedures.
Bill_12_01_18
Bill_12_01_18
Billon_14_01_18_page-2
Billon_14_01_18_page-2
Billon_14_01_18_page-1
Billon_14_01_18_page-1
Till today bill-07-01-18
Till today bill-07-01-18
This is bill of day 1 first surgery
This is bill of day 1 first surgery
case study
case study
Bill_09-01-18_Page-2
Bill_09-01-18_Page-2
Bill_09-01-18_Page-1
Bill_09-01-18_Page-1
Rough_Estimate_Of_treatment_Page-1
Rough_Estimate_Of_treatment_Page-1
Rough_Estimate_Of_treatment_Page-2
Rough_Estimate_Of_treatment_Page-2
Ask for an update
14th May 2018
Dear Supporters,

Thank you for your love and support. This couldn't have been possible without you.

it gives me immense pleasure and relief in informing you all that Uttam was discharged from the hospital on Monday (7th May, 2018). Although the doctors have told us that it will take about 6-9 months for him to recover, it's just good to have him back  home.

He is on medication and painkillers and his dressing is changed everyday. We have a nurse for him round the clock to help him. The skin grafting is not really holding up, hence it is not healing properly. The doctors have told us that it will take sometime to heal.  

The doctors will try again in about 15 days if it heals by then. We are all hopeful about his recovery. Please keep praying for him.

Regards,
Saurav
Dear Supporters,

Thank you for your love and support. This couldn't have been possible without you.

it gives me immense pleasure and relief in informing you all that Uttam was discharged from the hospital on Monday (7th May, 2018). Although the doctors have told us that it will take about 6-9 months for him to recover, it's just good to have him back  home.

He is on medication and painkillers and his dressing is changed everyday. We have a nurse for him round the clock to help him. The skin grafting is not really holding up, hence it is not healing properly. The doctors have told us that it will take sometime to heal.  

The doctors will try again in about 15 days if it heals by then. We are all hopeful about his recovery. Please keep praying for him.

Regards,
Saurav
27th March 2018
Dear Supporters,

Thank you so much for your valuable support.

Uttam's last grafting didn't go as expected. We lost 30 percent. But we are all still hopeful. The doctors have suggested they will try again tomorrow and make it better.

He is given a unit of blood every day to keep his blood pressure under control.

We are giving him all the support he needs right now. Also, the support he is getting from you all is really keeping him going.

Thank you so much for your love. Please keep supporting him.

Regards,
Saurav
Dear Supporters,

Thank you so much for your valuable support.

Uttam's last grafting didn't go as expected. We lost 30 percent. But we are all still hopeful. The doctors have suggested they will try again tomorrow and make it better.

He is given a unit of blood every day to keep his blood pressure under control.

We are giving him all the support he needs right now. Also, the support he is getting from you all is really keeping him going.

Thank you so much for your love. Please keep supporting him.

Regards,
Saurav
9th March 2018
Dear Supporters,
We thank you for your support.

We apologize for the delay in the update.

As I already conveyed in the last update, Uttam's first plastic surgery has been done with 90 percent success. So doctors have planned to do one more stage of plastic surgery for to fulfill that remaining 10 percent and one more layer on the affected areas. As per doctor's future course of action, Uttam will be discharged from hospital within next 30 days. Then he will be visiting hospital every second day for the dressing. We really thank all of you, with your contributions we're now able to help Uttam.

Please keep him in your prayers and keep supporting him.

Thank you.
Dear Supporters,
We thank you for your support.

We apologize for the delay in the update.

As I already conveyed in the last update, Uttam's first plastic surgery has been done with 90 percent success. So doctors have planned to do one more stage of plastic surgery for to fulfill that remaining 10 percent and one more layer on the affected areas. As per doctor's future course of action, Uttam will be discharged from hospital within next 30 days. Then he will be visiting hospital every second day for the dressing. We really thank all of you, with your contributions we're now able to help Uttam.

Please keep him in your prayers and keep supporting him.

Thank you.
Content Disclaimer: The facts and opinions, expressed in this fundraiser page are those of the campaign organiser or users, and not Milaap.
Rs.1,111
raised of Rs.30,000 goal

4 Supporters

Beneficiary: Uttam Mohanty info_outline

Supporters (4)

Bk
Bijay donated Rs.1,001

May god bless you for your good health.

A
Anonymous donated Rs.100
A
Anonymous donated Rs.9
A
Anonymous donated Rs.1