What is this event?
The 12-hour community relay run at Sobha Daisy is being conducted for two primary reasons.
The run looks to promote a healthier and fitter lifestyle for all Sobha Daisy residents. We have many active fitness groups within Sobha Daisy and this event will bring all those groups together for a closer sense of community living.
- This run is also being established as an event to express appreciation for the staff that works at Sobha daisy.
Why are we fundraising?
- We plan to make more sports and fitness facilities available at Sobha Daisy and this event will raise funds towards the same.
- We plan to raise funds as a show of support and appreciation for the staff that works at Sobha daisy.
What do I plan to do with the funds?
The fund will be utiized in this manner
- We will buy a good quality Basket Ball set to be installed in Sobha Daisy premises. Both Adults and Kids will be able to use this to play Basket Ball for fitness and for nurturing talent.
- Remaining part of the fund (after deducting basket ball set expenses above) willl bedistributed to the staff that works at Sobha Daisy as part of their annual bonus to be given during Diwali festival time
Who is running?We have the following people signed up for running
|Arun Kumar Tyagi||1012|
|Pramod U B||2031|
How can I help?Thanks for asking. There are many ways in which you can support and help. Choose what works best for you. Each small gesture is highly appreciated.
Run, cheer and support the above runners during their training and the actual run day event
You can volunteer to help with the run logistics
You can contribute funds towards the event
You can help spread the word
You can just help drop us a short note of motivation!