Up till 2018, the foundation has done above 12,000+ cremations and burials of deceased people with respect and dignity and in accordance to the religion of the deceased. The foundation has also launched a missing bureau in the year 2012 through which over 5000 missing people and dead bodies were traced out.
The foundation recently started a Destitute Welfare Center in the month of May 2015 with the sole purpose to accommodate elderly women who are rescued from government based hospitals and the streets. We are fundraising to expand our services so that we can cater to more people who are in need.
Our monthly expenses-
- Cook & Aya Monthly – Rs. 8,000/-
- Aya’s (3) Monthly – Rs. 6,000/- x 3 = Rs. 18,000/-
- Doctor Honorarium: Rs. 10,000/-
- Staff Nurse Salary (Night time with Shelter) Rs. 6000/-
- Driver Salary Rs.10,000/-
- Watchmen Salary Rs. 6,000/-
- Electricity Bill: Per month approximately Rs.3000/- above.
- Milk: 2 Litres per day x Rs.60 Rs. 3600/-
- First Aid Expenses per head Approx Rs.1200/- per head