- I am the winner of iVolunteer India's "Volunteer Hero 2013" and was sent to US to participate in National Conference on Volunteering and Services organized by Points of Light at Atlanta in June 2014.
- Was one of the recipient of the Indian of the Year 2015 award by CNN News 18 on behalf of The People of Chennai for our extraordinary contribution during the floods in 2015. The People of Chennai also got the Indian of the Year award for public service category.
After working for more than 14 years and fulfilling my family commitments and a part of my social commitments, I plan to set out to study further. I have got an offer of admit for an MBA program at University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. I have secured the tuition fee through loan and planning to support my living expenses through my personal savings and loan from friends. I also secured a few scholarship waiver for my tuition fee.
I plan to do a crowd fund raising to cover my entire / part of living expense during my stay there. I have set up this page seeking your little support (after several advise from some of my friends who wanted to contribute). Contribute if you feel like. Thanks for stopping by and contributing. As I always believe giving is a chain reaction. I will definitely contribute this back to the society / people in whatever way possible!
- Started volunteering with AID Delhi in the year 2004
- Served AID Delhi as a volunteer coordinator from 2005-2007
- Served AID Delhi as a chapter president from 2007-2008
- Participated and initiated several projects in the field of environment, education, livelihood, women empowerment, social justice campaigns and rights based movement
- Mobilized more than thousands of volunteers in Delhi to participate in AID Delhi's project and initiatives
- Part of International Campaign's Justice for Bhopal's 25th Anniversary program planning team and conceptualized annual calendar for ICJB's 25th anniversary
- Led I am no Lab Rat campaign - a public awareness initiative on Genetically Modified food in Delhi.
- Organizer of AID India's annual conference 2009 in Delhi and 2011 in Chennai
- Moved to Chennai in 2010 and took over volunteer and internship coordination for AID India's Eureka program
- Mobilized thousands of volunteers across Chennai.
- Part of fund raising team of AID India and also handle donor relations and event management for AID India
- Organizer of Eureka Run 2011, 2012 and 2013 - AID India's biggest fund raising event
- Have been actively participating in mobilizing materials and resources during natural disasters. Have been a part of the relief team during Kosi floods 2008, J&K flood relief, Cyclone Thane, Cyclone Hud-Hud, Uttarkhand flood relief, Nepal Earthquake and also during the Chennai Floods 2015.
- Co-founded VolCon - India's national conference on Volunteering with Bhumi in the year 2015. So far we have organized 2 national conference on volunteering.
- Wanted to be a part of #SapnoKiUdaan