Sandeep and Krishna World Record AttemptLongest Journey By Bicycle In A Single Country Approximately Covering 17,000+ kms in 150 Days
I am Sandeep, a sports freak who worked as a sales manager in one of the reputed sports store. I quit my job few months ago as a hobby turned into a passion. A passion to promote cycling as a regular commute in the cities.
Meet Krishna, a trekking freak and a wanderlust, who worked in Wipro who turned into a cyclist. We would like to attempt this record to bring recognition to bicycling and to promote cycling in every corner of India.
We started Cycling as a weekly country side rides and now it increased to participate in BRMs (Brevets de Randonneurs Mondiaux), which is timed and self support rides consists of 200,300,400 and 600kms.
This is current stats of pollution in India.
1. GoPro *2, GPS Trackers *2, HardDisks, Memory cards : 1,65,000/-
2. Food and Medical support : 2,00,000/-
3. Cycling Accessories : 30,000/-
4. Stay : 80,000/- (maximum Trying to accommodate in open space to save money, if it is not possible we are trying to adjust with in this limit for 150+ days)
5. Camping Accessories : 10,000/-
6. miscellaneous : 20,000/-
Ride Start date : 26-03-2017
Location : Hyderabad