Help setup diagnostic centre in the backward region of Nimpith, WB | Milaap

Help setup diagnostic centre in the backward region of Nimpith, WB

Ask for an update

Story

The Nimpith Ramakrishna Ashram Diagnostic Centre is an endeavour of the Rajda Foundation (a registered NGO) to provide good medical diagnostic services to the backward and often neglected region of Nimpith, tucked into the Sunderbands in West Bengal.

The project, a longtime dream of Late Shri Paresh Rajda, is currently under construction. 60% of the project has been completed using funds collected from business associates, friends, family members and well wishers of the Rajda Foundation. We now need your help in completing the remaining 40% of the project and starting services for the public.

Find attached images of the planned project, current status and list of pending work. Also attached is an appeal from Rajda Foundation.

Content Disclaimer: The information and opinions, expressed in this fundraiser page are those of the campaign organiser or users, and not Milaap.
If such claims are found to be not true, Milaap, in its sole discretion, has the right to stop the fundraiser, and refund donations to respective donors.
Rs.0 raised

Goal: Rs.10,000,000

Beneficiary: Rajda Foundation info_outline
Only INR donations accepted