He was fondly remembered as Manja and was a responsible person at the personal and professional front. This tragic episode happened at his native village when his father went to feed the cattle in the morning and unfortunately, his father caught the electric power shock and while saving his father from electric wire shock both father and son got electrocuted.
With this campaign, we are trying to help Manju’s mother who has lost her husband & son. She is devastated with this tragic episode in her life. Though this vacum will stay for rest of her life but let's make an effort to help her stablising her financial end.