Life is a Ball Public Charitable Trust (LIAB), is a not for profit organization, that mentors children through sport. LIAB is transforming the lives of underprivileged children by teaching them invaluable life lessons through sport and equipping them with skills required to face the world with a smile on their faces and grit in their hearts.
Life is a Ball works with Corporation / Government / Government aided Schools and schools catering to underprivileged children and introduces organised sports coaching for the students. We also provide opportunities for youth to engage in sports in an effort to prevent substance abuse, bullying and promote equality.
We fill a void in most Govt / Govt aided schools that do not have a dedicated and experienced PE teacher. LIAB deploys an experienced sports team, which includes a coach and a manager, with the equipment required to implement a specially designed multi sport curriculum.The LIAB program currently teaches general physical fitness and a variety of sports during school hours two/ three days a week.
The program facilitates the following in the schools -
• Implements a specially designed comprehensive sports curriculum
• Provides expert coaching to the children
• Provides age appropriate sports equipment for program delivery
• Encourage a culture of inclusion by curbing inequality and bullying
• Nurtures students to form sports teams and provides kitting to teams
• Enrolls the teams in various tournaments and manages the teams LIAB’s novel “Gift a Ball” project provides each and every kid with their very own ball to play with as and when they wish to. The program would benefit children by improving their skill levels creating a culture of sport in their neighbourhoods.
We are at present educating 17,000+ children through sports based education Kindly support our cause by donating and sharing our fundraiser.
Following are the way the your funds will be utilised:
1. A specially designed multi sport physical education curriculum, which will introduce students to a variety of age appropriate games and activities.
2. A trained coach to execute the physical education curriculum
3. Classes that will be handled : 1st Standard to 8th Standard
4. Sports Equipment required for running the classes
5. Train the school sports teams and assist in enrolling for inter schoolcompetitions
6. Workshops / camps on the following:
a. Medical - General health
b. Hygiene and cleanliness
c. Spoken English
d. Raising awareness on substance abuse, equality and bullying
7. One Intra school tournament in honour of the donor.
8. Regular school visits / meet & greets
9. Fitness Assessment and Progress reports for all participating students
10. Sports jerseys and kits for the school teams
11. Assistance with organising Sports Day
12. Fun sports events during Children’s Day, Teacher’s Day etc.
13. Inter LIAB schools multi sport events
|Head||Annual Cost (INR) ||Description/Remarks|
|Staff Expenses and Travel||27,24,000||Pay for Expert Coaches, Managers, Office Staff, Consultants, Auditor, Legal counsel etc.|
|Equipment, Office Supplies||15,77,000||Sports Equipment, Sports team kitting, Coach uniform, Certificates & Medals|
|Operational Costs||7,75,000||Administration, Coach Training workshops, Program monitoring and reporting|
|Special Projects||4,50,000||Gift a ball, Nutrition workshops, Health & Hygiene workshops etc.|
|Competitions & Awards||6,50,000||Intra and Inter school competitions, Trophies and awards, Sports team local travel etc.|
|Research, Miscellaneous||7,32,500||R & D, Certifications, IT etc. and Contingency|
We are grateful for your help!