Thank you for sparing out time from your busy schedules and giving this a read. I assure, this initiative is not limited to personal gains but can be read as more of a thought- transformation project for everyone.
This is a 19 year old guy, trying to make a difference in the world. I have been asking one question to the people - "What are SDGs ?". The answer I get most of the time is "We don't know". People don't know about the problems, they don't know about the goals. So how are we going to achieve them ? We need to make people aware about sustainability. We need to get people working. This keeps me motivated and this made me start my own organization. I want to see the change, so I'm being the change. I want to create a better future and I'm working persistently to create an impact. I'm also going to pursue my further studies related to social works and sustainability.
I think my ideologies and perspectives are vital to the forthcoming discussion, and hence, I request you to help me in reaching out to the platform. Monetary limitations have killed many dreams and a lot more hopes, but as they say, hope is the only thing stronger than fear. Hereby, I call out to all those people who believe in hope, and help me reinstate the belief. I am not seeking out a platform for publicity, but a platform to exchange ideas which can change the world for the better. Again, not a personal endeavor, but an effort to make humans more humanitarian.
You can help me out in several ways:
- Donate: If you think you can make a financial contribution to my goal, please do. Even the tinniest amount can help. Every drop, and so every penny counts.
- Share: If you think my campaign is worthy, I'd request you to share it extensively. It'll be a great deal of help if you could connect me to any of your friends who could help me out.
- Connect: If you're aware of any NGOs/ Companies/ Organisations who might be able to fund my campaign, that will be the best help ever. Also do connect with me if you are working for a similar cause.
- Airfare = ₹25000 / 365 US$
- Internal travel expenses = ₹5000 / 74 US$
- Conference fee = ₹31000 / 450 US$
- Visa = ₹1400 / 20 US$
- Food & lodging = ₹15000 / 220 US$
- Miscellaneous = ₹2600 / 38 US$
If you have any queries/ wish to reach out to me, feel free to write to me at email@example.com or as above stated, drop a personal message on the facebook account