Emergency Funds for Hostel of Visually Impaired Girls that Caught Fire

Ask for an update

Story

Fire caught in the Hostel
Nawaz Pasha, Adarsha CDS Trust founder runs a free Residential Centre (hostel) for visually impaired youth. Few days ago, due to an accidental fire in the hostel 2 visually impaired girls and the cook suffered severe burns and are admitted to Victoria Govt. Hospital, Bangalore. Two of the burn  victims  expired during the treatment.
 
All are in shock and hoping to go back to their normal situation after the treatment. Due to the shock and stress of this situation, Pasha who is also visually impaired and physically challenged, fell and hurt himself and has a fractured leg. He was
immediately taken to the hospital and is advised by the doctor to take two months rest.

All this has disrupted and caused severe pain to the young girls of the hostel and also Pasha.

Now Pasha needs your financial support  for the treatment of one of the burn victims &  to relocate to a new hostel.
Content Disclaimer: The facts and opinions, expressed in this fundraiser page are those of the campaign organiser or users, and not Milaap.
Rs.7,601
raised of Rs.1,000,000 goal

15 Supporters

Beneficiary: Nawaz Pasha - A... info_outline
Only INR donations accepted
80G tax benefits for INR donations

Supporters (15)

V
Vijayalakshmi donated Rs.1,000
7 months ago
VN
VINAY donated Rs.1,000
7 months ago
Mahathi
Mahathi donated Rs.500
8 months ago

Can't describe what he has achieved in words. May God bless a speedy recovery.

A
Anonymous donated Rs.200
8 months ago
R
Reema donated Rs.500
9 months ago
A
Anonymous donated Rs.200
9 months ago