Rally car design challenge (RCDC) is an engineering design challenge for budding new engineers of country. This is the India’s first challenge in which engineering students will be coming in contact and participate with professional motorsports people in making 2 seater All-Terrain Vehicle(ATV). Our team TEAM RISERS is working like an automotive company in designing and production.
Facebook page: rcdcindia
E-mail id: email@example.com
Facebook page: Team Risers.
We, TEAM RISERS from club of Automotive Engineers (group of 55) at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India, had qualified for finals in RCDC 2018 BY clearing virtual round among 29 teams around India and this is our first experience to participate in a motorsports event. We have also placed 1st in NATIONAL SOLAR VEHICLE CHALLENGE (NSVC) virtual round all over India. But half of our work hasn’t been completed yet due to lack of funds and shortage of time. So, our TEAM RISERS require great help in funding our projects to participate and win the RALLY CAR DESIGN CHALLENGE Title.
How you can help us?
Please give us support and confidence by contributing to our crowd funding project to pursue our future dreams.
Since you all were donating us with kind heart, we want to give you something in reverse.
Our greetings distribution:
- Rs 100+: Thanking you on Facebook
- Rs 500+: name on Facebook page with thankyou letter
- Rs 1000+: company’s logo on helmet
- Rs 2000+: logo on helmet + promotion in social media
- Rs 5000+: publicity in college fest, newsletters + logo on helmet
- Rs 10,000+: logo on t-shirts + promotion in social media
- Rs 20,000+: logo on car + logo on event banners + promotion in social media
- Rs 30,000+: logo on car, t-shirts + logo on event banners + publicity in college fest + promotion in social media