With due respect and humble honour, I request your goodself to kindly consider the AML history of Mst. Rupankar Bose, a 12 yrs bright student of a poor family background suffering from AMLsince jan 2018 and now in a critical condition and struggle to survive.
•He admitted to TMC, Kolkata on 12.01.2018
• detected with Acute Myeloid Leukemia(AML).46,XY,t(8;21) on modified AML 17 protocol
•post induction 1.marrow in remission on and from 15.01.18 to 28.01.18
• induction 2 on 14.02.18 to 22.02.18
• post HIDAC 1(3/4 to 5/4)
• post HIDAC 2( 3/5 to 5/5)
• follow up Started from May 2018.
• Complication started from 21.10.18
• having headache with facial asymmerty and squinting, ct scan brain and csf done. MRI brain done
•Relapse of AML, 5 months after completion of chemotherapy. Advice for remission induction with multi agent chemotherapy with BMT by TMC, Kolkata.
Sir, the patient belongs to a poor family and his father has asmall grocery shop in their village and his father physically handicapped too. They have completed the first phase of chemotherapy from TMC, KOLKATA with help from his school, relarives, friends, well wisher and government aid from CM, West Bengal.It is hardly possible for them to continue the remission treatment along with BMT