His family is financially unstable and they require more money for further treatment. We are trying to raise some fund for him.
Your little help can save someone. Please do contribute.
1. Rishi had pain in stomach last November. The doctor told him its jaundice. But even after one week of medication pain didn’t stop.
2. Then Rishi got admitted to where doctor informed his bile duct had some blockage and a plastic pipe was put in his stomach for passage of urine. Plastic pipe got bent and later replaced by a metallic one.
3. Rishi went to his native while on medication. Initially after operation , he was good but after one month he complained of pain again. And in 4th week of January he came to Mumbai.
4. Started medication , After one and half month he felt good. Doctor took a ct scan and told everything is fine.
5. In mid April his pain increased , He rushed to Apollo, Chennai this time and there they investigated and found tumor in pancreas, and the tumor had spread to nodes.
6. They immediately started chemotherapy. Side effects began to be seen and doctors informed chemotherapy is responding well.
7. But after 3 cycles the condition was still not what doctors had hoped and decided to continue with another 3 cycles of chemotherapy. 6 is the most a body can take.
8. Meanwhile doctors also looked for possibility of removing tumor with surgery. But size of tumor was too big so they couldn’t do it.
9. After about a month or so of last chemo, condition didn’t improve. Pain was still there. Chief surgeon decided to take a chance with operation and take out tumor, which was again unsuccessful.