Haris with his dogs at his shelter
He provides a second chance at happiness to injured, lost, abandoned and owner-surrendered animals and educates the community in the proper, loving and kind treatment of animals from cruelty. He does this through his organization Sarvoham Indie Harbour.
Jackie being nursed back to health at Cessna
All animals stay at the shelter -Sarvoham Indie Harbour which is taken care of by Haris, until they are adopted into caring homes. He began his shelter in February 2017 where he started by rescuing and taking care of 10 dogs and now he has close to 70 rescue dogs in his shelter in JP Nagar, Bangalore.
Whitey feeling safe after being rescued by Haris
He has been incurring the cost of food, medical treatment and shelter for all these dogs by himself but as his shelter grows larger and larger he needs help to fund the shelter.
We at Cessna Lifeline - Veterinary Care Hospital (www.cessnalifeline.com), Bangalore (would want to help him further in ensuring his continued efforts for the betterment of the animals in Bangalore. At Cessna Lifeline, all the animals brought in by Harris are treated at a subsided rate, however, that is not enough for the constant care that Harris provides to these furry ones. As an individual, it is difficult for him to bear the cost of the 70 dogs that are being solely taken care by him
Cost Break Up for Maintenance of Haris's Shelter-:
1. Food expense to take care of approx 70 dogs - 95000/-
2. Medicines such as antibiotics, deworming and vaccination - 12000/-
3. Medical expenditure for every rescue approx 8k, each month we rescue more than 65+ dogs throughout Bangalore, approx. each month - 520000/-
4. Staff salary shelter caretaker -16000/-
5. Ambulance driver 12000/- each month
6. Rescue dog helper 8000/- each month
7. Ambulance fuel expense approx 15000/- each month
Any contribution made by you would go towards the costs incurred to take care of the dogs at the Sarvoham Indie Harbour. We humbly request you to encourage and support his work by donating for this noble cause.