Previous blood donation camp date, Poster and banner:-
1. 9th april, 2017 2. 7th august, 2017 3. 20 sept, 2017, 4. 22sept,2017, 5. 1st octeber, 2017, 6. 4th november, 7. 9th december,2017
Next blood donation camp date, Poster and banner:- 1. 7th jan,2018 2. 12th january,2018 3. 20th january,2018
- India, which boasts a population of 1.2 billion citizens, is facing a blood shortage crisis and the World Health Organization is making a plea for blood donations. Currently the country collects about 9 million units each year. The need is 12 million units and donations are only coming from one percent of eligible donors.
What do I plan to do with the funds?
Everything comes at a cost. Even blood donation which is free comes with certain expenses. Below are some places where the funds will be used:
1. Refreshments for the donors.
2.Felicitation of the chief guest.
3.Souvenirs for the donors.
4. Banners and posters for the event.
Please some contribution in this regard arrangement for fifty blood donation camp in a year. Total cost of Rs. 5 lakhs.
Importance of Blood Donation
- Blood donation is one of the most significant contribution that a person can make towards the society. It is not harmful for an adult person to donate blood. The body of the donor can regenerate the blood within few days. It poses no threat to the metabolism of the body.
The patient needs blood or his or her group of blood whenever necessary. It is another important thing. Blood has four groups namely, A. B, AB and O. The required group must be the same while transplanting otherwise the transplantation will go in vain and even the patient may die. The man with the O-group blood is called the universal donor as the people having others can accept it. On the contrary, the man with AB group of blood is called the universal receiver as he can accept all groups of blood.
Blood can be stored for a limited period of time that is why the blood banks need a steady and constant collection.
Nowadays a public awareness is noticed to donate blood. Many clubs, colleges, societies, offices, etc. organize blood donation camps on different occasions. It is a healthy gesture. We must keep this aptitude up at any cost. Our blood banks are running short of required blood. By organizing such blood donation camps we may help them to enrich their capacity.
However, it is very important that while taking blood from a certain person the concerned authority must make sure the the blood is not infected.
- Blood donation is our human duty. Our body does not get affected if we donate blood. The body can repair the loss within a few days. So we must come forward to donate blood as it can make sure the return of a dying man again into the light of life.