Baby Lakshmi Bavani Needs An Urgent Kidney Transplant To Live | Milaap

Baby Lakshmi Bavani Needs An Urgent Kidney Transplant To Live

Lakshmi bavani's operation was successfully completed on November 15, 2017. Both doner and patient are safe with your blessings. But after the Operation she needs six months observation of doctors. It costs nearly one lakh per month. Her parents are in hopeless and helpless about their economical condition. So we continued our compain again to save Lakshmi bavani's family. Please help their poor family with Ur kind heart.

Previous Condition:

Iam Gali Srinivas stays in Ramachandrapuram East Godavari Dt.  Andhrapradesh. My daughter Lakshmi Bhavani 10 yrs old is suffering from end stage Renal Disease. The child has been admitted with CAPD peritonitics in Christian Medical Hospital under Pediatric Nephrology. Two kidneys are failed to our baby. She needs regular hemodialysis in tertiary care center till renal transplantation. My mother was ready to donate her kidney but the operation is more expansive than my financial state. It needs 10 Lakhs for operation and 3 Lakhs for medication. I am by profession a Hawker selling toys. This amount is very heavy to me. We are in process of applying CM relief fund for this case hoping some help
                            Please help me and save child Lakshmi Bhavani give her long life
No Objection Certificate for kidney transplant
No Objection Certificate for kidney transplant
News Paper Clip for Help
News Paper Clip for Help
Hospital letter to GGH guntur for NOC
Hospital letter to GGH guntur for NOC
Support of MLA Thota Thrimurtulu to Baby's parent
Support of MLA Thota Thrimurtulu to Baby's parent
Child treatment photo
Child treatment photo
Relationship letter of a donor
Relationship letter of a donor
Bill from the Hospital
Bill from the Hospital
estimation letter regarding this treatment
estimation letter regarding this treatment
Tentative scedule of Tranplantion letter
Tentative scedule of Tranplantion letter
Medical bills regarding to this treatment
Medical bills regarding to this treatment
Receipt of hospital for operation
Receipt of hospital for operation
Donors bill receipt
Donors bill receipt
Other test bills
Other test bills
Observation in ICU
Observation in ICU
Treatment estimation letter six months
Treatment estimation letter six months
CMC News about operation
CMC News about operation
Ask for an update
22nd September 2018
Dear supporters,

we are so thankful to you. Gali lakshmi bavani recently celebrated her birthday with your blessings. CM relief fund for 8 Lac also released. Economically it is a big support to her family. their family leads a happy life now because of your helping hands..thank you so much again





Lakshmi bavani birthday celebrations:

Dear supporters,

we are so thankful to you. Gali lakshmi bavani recently celebrated her birthday with your blessings. CM relief fund for 8 Lac also released. Economically it is a big support to her family. their family leads a happy life now because of your helping hands..thank you so much again





Lakshmi bavani birthday celebrations:

15th November 2017
Dear friends,

Thank you for all the support you have shown Lakshmi Bhavani. The kidney transplantation of Gali Lakshmi Bavani was successfully conducted today at CMC Hospital Vellur. She is safe and is recovering well. She will be in the ICU under observation for another 10 days. After which the doctors will suggest the future course of action.

At first doctors not agree to the operation but her condition was very serious and due to a lack of availability of a donor they proceeded with her grandmother's kidney. Her grandmother was a 60% match and not a 100% match that was the reason for the dilemma. Based on her response to the treatment so far the doctors suggest that she should not have any issues with the transplanted kidney for about 20, 30 yrs.

With your kind heart, and support you saved the life of baby Lakshmi Bavani. We will always be grateful to you. Thank you to Milaap team and all the supporters.
Dear friends,

Thank you for all the support you have shown Lakshmi Bhavani. The kidney transplantation of Gali Lakshmi Bavani was successfully conducted today at CMC Hospital Vellur. She is safe and is recovering well. She will be in the ICU under observation for another 10 days. After which the doctors will suggest the future course of action.

At first doctors not agree to the operation but her condition was very serious and due to a lack of availability of a donor they proceeded with her grandmother's kidney. Her grandmother was a 60% match and not a 100% match that was the reason for the dilemma. Based on her response to the treatment so far the doctors suggest that she should not have any issues with the transplanted kidney for about 20, 30 yrs.

With your kind heart, and support you saved the life of baby Lakshmi Bavani. We will always be grateful to you. Thank you to Milaap team and all the supporters.
23rd October 2017
Dear Supporters & Friends.

I want to share with you a sorrowful news about Lakshmi Bavani's health. After tests over the past six months, today doctors have said that the donor's kidney is not good to transplant. Their family had also got the NOC letter from the government of Andhra Pradesh.

The donor was supposed to be Lakshmi Bavani's grandmother. One of her kidneys was found to be working at 60% and the other was only at 40%. Unfortunately, her kidneys were not viable for transplant. Her poor family has spent 8 lakhs from six months for her. They are very disappointed with the turn of events.

Dear friends, we are also looking for a kidney donor. The baby' s blood group is B - Negative. Anybody, please give your valuable suggestions to Lakshmi Bavani's father Srinivas about this. We are in now hopeless condition. You can reach out to me through the 'Contact Organizer' option on the campaign page.

Their family needs more financial assistance so I have continued my campaign again.


Dear Supporters & Friends.

I want to share with you a sorrowful news about Lakshmi Bavani's health. After tests over the past six months, today doctors have said that the donor's kidney is not good to transplant. Their family had also got the NOC letter from the government of Andhra Pradesh.

The donor was supposed to be Lakshmi Bavani's grandmother. One of her kidneys was found to be working at 60% and the other was only at 40%. Unfortunately, her kidneys were not viable for transplant. Her poor family has spent 8 lakhs from six months for her. They are very disappointed with the turn of events.

Dear friends, we are also looking for a kidney donor. The baby' s blood group is B - Negative. Anybody, please give your valuable suggestions to Lakshmi Bavani's father Srinivas about this. We are in now hopeless condition. You can reach out to me through the 'Contact Organizer' option on the campaign page.

Their family needs more financial assistance so I have continued my campaign again.


Content Disclaimer: The facts and opinions, expressed in this fundraiser page are those of the campaign organiser or users, and not Milaap.
Rs.505,269
raised of Rs.1,200,000 goal

228 Supporters

Beneficiary: Srinivas Gali info_outline

Fundraising campaigns (1)

Supporters (228)

RM
Raju donated US $20
7 months ago
HG
Hareesh donated US $20
7 months ago
p
prasad donated US $50
7 months ago
SP
Satya donated US $100
about 1 year ago
sv
sankeerth donated US $40
about 1 year ago
Srikanth
Srikanth donated US $100
about 1 year ago