Absolutely Free and Charitable Educational Services
(Educational Knowledge along with Civilized Hindu Knowledge)
- For all of the College students, there are modern dwelling facilities such as the following:
- Multiple Residential Buildings for the students to live in.
- Clean and Pure Dinning Facilities (Pure Sweets are served three times a day)
- Free Bus Transportation services to students’ colleges
- Inspiring Educational Seminars
- Distribution of Free School Bags along with Notebooks and Pens
- Educational Scholarship Opportunities
- Laundry to get the students’ clothes washed regularly
- Company of Numerous Saints for Spiritual Enlightenment
- Motivational Guidance for Future Opportunities and Patriotism
- Enjoyable and Entertaining Festivals…
- Over 1,250 students are being benefitted this year by Shree Swaminarayan Mandir – Sardhar, Bhavnagar, and Mahuva as per current accommodation facilities.
- Also, Shree Swaminarayan Mandir has been taking this opportunity to provide this absolutely charge less and selfless service to thousands of students for over the last 12 years.
- This opportunity to reside in such facilities under Shree Swaminarayan Mandir will soon be expanded to multiple other cities, states, and countries throughout the world.
(Going Across, Left to Right)
Picture 1 – Modern Residential Facilities
Picture 2 – Pure Food
Picture 3 – Free Bus Services to Take Students to Colleges.
Picture 4 – Providing of Notebooks, Bags, and etc.
Picture 5 – Giving Educational Scholarship Opportunities
Picture 6 – Various Enjoyable Festivals
Picture 7 – Guidance given by the Saints to Motivate and Improve the Lives of the Students
Picture 8 – Educational Seminars
Services for the Better Health
- Shree Swaminarayan Hospital serves thousands of patients with different types of diseases all at a low cost
- Have Organized Over 50 Disease Prevention Camps for all types of diseases
- Have Organized Over 125 Blood Camps
- Receiving the opportunity to serve and better over 50,000 patients every year
Services towards the Community
- General Help during Natural Calamities
- Clean the Ganga River during the Haridvar Katha Festival
- Financial Help during the Flood in Kedarnath and the Earthquake in Nepal
- Financial and Educational Help to the families of the Lost Soldiers in India
- Multiple general other services to make our community a safe and standard society.