The funds collected will be used mainly for,
- The revival of culture which is on the verge of distinct, training and adoption of talents.
- Maruthi residential school, where education is free for the poor, no donation and a nominal fee for others and also for books and children's lab facilities
- Free Sanskrit education and training
- For Divyang welfare schemes
- For ambulance service for remote villages
- Shri kshetra has adopted a Gov school on the verge of closing, by sharing the teachers and staffers for kids in remote villages.
- Shri Kshetra has also adopted poor students and kids who cannot continue their education and training due to their poverty.
- Shri Kshetra is offering free education, boarding to help them to fulfill their dreams.
During this event there will be an cultural gathering of people and team from different remote and distinct places. It includes students, youngsters, aged, divyang from poor villages, cities, other trusts, schools, universities there will be cultural program through out the week. The complete platform is open for any cultural and art teams to use perform their art and cultural activities. The platform also provides all facility and help to Divyang people to come forward and perform their arts and cultural activities. All the participants and team are rewarded with prize and appreciation letter from the trust. All the facility including food, stay and travel expenses of all art and cultural team will be borne by trust and Shri Kshethra Bangaramakki.
The platform provides,
- Open platform for all kinds of art and cultural programs
- Exchange and exposure to others arts and cultural activities
- Help and support to preserve all kinds of arts and cultures in the verge of getting distinct
- A platform to rich, poor and Divyanga people to come to lime light through their art and cultural skills and ability.
- Arts and cultural awareness