- Distribution of 1000 PPE kits to doctors across India.
- Distribution of 5000 Masks and Face shield to frontline warriors across India.
- Distributed 25,000+ meals to labourers (In Delhi and Gwalior).
- We have distributed 1650 masks in JJ colony camp, Delhi.
- We have distributed 300 masks in Ramji slum area, Ghatkopar, Mumbai (Maharashtra).
- We have distributed 50 masks and 50 sanitizers in families of KD colony camp, Delhi.
- Distributed hard copies of guidelines by WHO and the government of India.
- Continuous awareness camps in Mumbai, Delhi and Gwalior Slum areas.
- Our frontline warriors are protecting us from mass-scale disaster but while protecting us they are getting severe hits. One of the major reasons behind this is that they are not fully equipped with protective gear to deal with this crisis.
- If our frontline warriors will keep on the falling victim of this pandemic crisis, soon we will reach a threshold in which we won't have enough doctors to protect us from this life-threatening virus. To avoid that scenario our initiative's goal is to equip them with all the safety measures to help them fight against coronavirus fearlessly.
- The Impact of corona can only be controlled if the effort is unanimous.
Our Partners -
- Nirman, BITS Pilani
- NSS, BITS Hyderabad
Organized by Pranyas Development Foundation