Position: Video Editing and Film Making
Do what you love - making a film on issues you want the world to know about - while also contributing to a fantastic cause. Wouldn't it be great to know your film actually made an impact? Or helped an organization improve the life of its community?
At Milaap you will be working on developing great videos communicating the stories from the grassroots India to people all over the world. Our videos are online on http://www.youtube.com/milaapdotorg
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all videos being developed at Milaap as part of the marketing & communication, lender engagement.
- Videos include but are not limited to - stories from the field, borrower interviews, social impact assessment, profiling of our field partners, lender interviews, CorpComm videos, how-it-works videos, promos and campaign related videos etc.
- While the final decisions on content and message will be decided in consensus, your creative and artistic vision will not be interfered with.
- Will be responsible right from conceptualisation and storyboarding to actual production
- At ease with handling with video and audio recording equipment: You will be shooting in HD on a Canon 550D and recording with Digital audio recorder with microphones
- Expert in Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects will be a big plus
- Should be familiar with Photoshop and other skills required for post-editing
- Excellent video shooting and production skills
- Past Experience with video editing making marketing videos, short documentaries, etc. You will be required to share your portfolio and list out your role in each
- Past experience in working in the social impact/non profit space is a great plus.
- Graphic Design skills would be a plus.
- Should have a good ear for music as well, any music composing skills will be a big plus
Is this right up your alley? Send an email with your resume and subject line "Film-maker" to shub at milaap.org