He Got Electrocuted While Playing, This 8-Year-Old’s Body Is Now Completely Burnt | Milaap
0 loans added to your basket
Total : $0.00
Pay Now

He Got Electrocuted While Playing, This 8-Year-Old’s Body Is Now Completely Burnt

verified

Verified by Milaap & medical team at hospital

Milaap is South Asia’s largest crowdfunding platform. Over 200,000+ causes have received help worth ~ $100 Million through Milaap in the last 10 years.

Report this story, if you find any inaccurate information or violates our TnC. Report this story
Close
DM
Patient Dhawal Mohan kad is 8 years old, living in Washim, Maharashtra
NM
Being treated by Dr Suchita Khadse in Nelson Mother and Child Care Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Receiving treatment for Electric burn

first-doc
Supporters
SA
Sanaa Rs.50,000

A
Anonymous $250

Pray that he recovers quickly

Click here to know more about Dhawal Mohan kad