Yatan is a non profit society registered under the societies registration act of 1850. Yatan was started in 2015 with the objective of educating under privileged children ,youth and women and empowering them to become self reliant .
- To provide education to children.
- To provide women and children with vocational skills.
- To identify children from under privileged backgrounds and help build their confidence and awareness.
- To economically empower women from rural and slum areas.
- To improve the self esteem and confidence of both women and kids from the under privileged segment.
The vision of Yatan is to impart basic education to children The emphasis is on providing education not in typicsl classroom manner but to give a child wider canvas of exposure in a socio cultural environment.
Yatan’s mission is to empower under privileged children,youth and women through relevant education ,digital and livelihood programme.
Children are the future of a nation. For an emerging country like India, development of underprivileged children holds the key to the progress of the nation itself, and their education is the cornerstone of this progress. Keeping this view in mind To help these children and to encourage them to come to school on regular basis Yatan distributed stationary and biscuits to school children.
With the " Children are the most valuable resource and its best hope for the future."
- JOHN F. KENNEDY
Yatan provides freshly cooked lunch to all the children coming to its centres . By providing food we aim to –
- Avoid classroom hunger
- Increase school enrolment
- Increase school attendance
- Address malnutrition
- Children eats balanced and fresh cooked meal
please donate as much as you can.
reach us on:
Email : Yatan.email@example.com