We are organizing a 3 day residential workshop for the youth .This training majorly focus on capacity building of the individual according to his interest.
Workshop Dates : In the month of September last week or October First week dates will be announced soon.
Selection Process: Individuals who have volunteered in any organization for 50+ hours with some reference
Number of Participants : 100.
Fees: There is no participation fees but they should meet the selection criteria.
- Concept Building (Lectures, Panel Discussions, Presentations and FGDs)
- Practical Modeling (Workshops, Case Studies, Solution Design Jams and Implementation Plans)
- Experiential Learning (Group Exercises and Community Interaction)
- Screenings (Documentaries and Interactive Follow-ups)
- Career Charting (Ideation Sessions, Stakeholder Networking and Opportunities in the Space)
Speakers: We provides a platform for the Aspiring Change Makers to learn from and interact with the best and the most influential people in this space which includes experienced bureaucrats, academic experts and grassroots workers from Various NGO's.
After the workshop we will provide them opportunities to work with other organizations who are interested to build their career in Social field and We provide mentors if anyone has any idea to implement.
Today's Kalam will form an Alumni with all the participants after the camp and conduct meetings Half Yearly to share their experiences.
We will be using the Funds for the expenditure of Workshop for Food,Material and Speakers.We don't charge money from Participants.