Problem: Covid-19 has hit India very severely in this second wave. Many people who test positive panic and go to hospitals to get treated. This has caused congestion in hospitals and those who actually need beds and oxygen are not able to get it on time.
Our Offering: We are providing free & direct consultation with doctors for all patients. By doing this, we want to reduce people’s anxiety as they deal with this crisis and also reduce the burden on our healthcare system.
How are we doing this?
We have created a virtual clinic which has doctors on call.
- A Covid-19 +ve patient can access this clinic through their mobile phone or laptop and virtually meet a doctor.
- The doctors are equipped to help the patient through counselling and to determine the need for hospitalization.
- The doctor also monitors the patient’s vitals till they recover.
- In addition, this virtual clinic will have best practices to isolate at home and also will help with finding a hospital if the need arises.
- We want to keep this free for the needy, and hence need your support.
Fundraiser details: To enable 1 lakh consultations for free we are incurring a cost of approximately 1.5cr (at Rs. 150 per doctor consultation).
Who is involved:
This campaign is an initiative of
Raveen Sastry - Partner, Multiply Ventures Sanjay Ramakrishnan - Partner, Multiply Ventures Bhushan Patil - Partner, Multiply Ventures Ashutosh Lawania - Co-founder, mFine, Viswanathan N S - CFO, mFine,
Dhimant Parekh - Co-founder, The Better India
Here is the link that can be shared: https://firstcall.on-mfine.co/consult/