Help my daughter vidushi stem cell thoepy she is a CP child

Story

Hi I am Subbarao,my wife's name is Neelima we are having a daughter of 6 years old. she is a cp
child since birth cp means cerebral palsy she is unable to walk & stand independently and
taking physiotherapy session since last 4 years as this treatment was taking so much of time
we approached for the alternate treatment of stem cell therapy in neurogen mumbai in this year
january.After the 1 review it is observed that 70% development is there & for remaining 30 % 2
shot is advised .For 1 shot we had arranged the money of 5 lacs ourselves.Now this time
treatment will cost near about 2.5 lacs but this time we are unable to arrange the entire
amount that's why we are going for fundraiser.

Mobile: Subba rao :9129577539/7007756168
              Neelima   : 9129150070/8299032629
Estimate Latter
Estimate Latter
Ask for an update
14th November 2017
Dear Supporters,

Here is an update regarding my daughter Vidushi.
Earlier Vidushi's stem cell therapy treatment was scheduled for 21st December.
But, unfortunately, she had developed a typhoid fever in the meantime. After the consultation of pediatrician & Neurogen Mumbai, it has been suggested that the therapy has to be postponed at least for 2 months as after typhoid cells will not respond properly.
So it is rescheduled for 21st January.

Thank you for your support and love extended.
Regards

Ask the campaign organizer

comments powered by Disqus
Content Disclaimer: The facts and opinions, expressed in this fundraiser page are those of the campaign organiser or users, and not Milaap.
Rs.259,270
raised of Rs.250,000 goal

73 Supporters

14 Days to go

Payment options: Online, cheque pickups

Beneficiary: NeuroGen Brain ... info_outline

Supporters (73)

A
Anonymous donated Rs.1,000
A
Anonymous donated Rs.500

God Bless

B
BG donated Rs.5,000
A
Anonymous donated Rs.5,000
SG
Srinivas donated Rs.2,500
A
Ashokkulkarni donated Rs.1,500

Ashokkulkarni Rajashree cement works Ultratech cement Ltd Gulbarga Karnataka