I am excited to share an amazing opportunity that has come to me! This has been my dream always that have been selected to represent my country India in the “XXI ITF Taekwon-Do World Championship, Plovdvi from August 24th to 30th, 2019”.
I am hoping to raise funds to help pay for my trip!
Have been representing India in 8 International events and been consistently winning medals in national & International level tournaments. More determined than ever to win! For me, this is more than a simple dream, but a real opportunity to grow!
My strength, without a doubt, is my determination and optimism! Our India Taekwon –Do Squad is focused on the "One Team, One Dream" Motto!Every dollar / rupee would be well appreciated! Thanks for encouraging me! :)
As you can see, cheer (India, India, India) is my passion, now let me tell you my dream:
Over the past five years, have had the opportunity to compete against some of the best athletes in the South Asian Countries. For the first time playing in Mangolia will add immense experience and help gain confidence and competition skills. Along the way I encountered some bumps and bruises, but I didn’t let that stop me in anyways.
I train 7 times a week, 3 intense technical sessions and two pattern sessions with everyday 5 km intense running.
I work hard, with hopes of an opportunity like this to come along. I am ready, and looking forward to competing at the “XXI ITF Taekwon-Do World Championship, Plovdvi from August 24th to 30th, 2019”.
I cannot wait to bring home a laurels to my country, and hope that you will support me in getting there!
My International Achievements:
- 3 Gold and 1 bronze in 5th South Asian Taekwon-Do championship – Sept 2016 – Bangalore, Karnataka.
- 1 Gold, 2 Silver and 1 bronze in 4th South Asian Taekwon-Do championship – Sept 2015 – Panaji, Goa.
- 1 Silver medal in 3rd South Asian Taekwon-Do championship – April 2014 – Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Represented India in 20th Senior world Taekwon-Do Championship held in Pyongyon City DPR Korea on Sept – 2017.
- 3 Silver medals in 6th IMGC at New Delhi, India in December, 2015.
- 1st Degree Black belt in Taekwon-Do (International Taekwon-Do Federation) Style, Korean Martial Art of self defence.
- 1 Bronze medal at 9th Asian Taekwon-Do Chmapionship held at Mangolia on May 8th, 20018.
- 1 Gold, 1 silver and 1 Bronze at 6th South Asian Invitational Taekwon-Do Championship held at Katmondu on 13th - 15th July, 2018.
- 3 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze and Best fighter female award at 15th South West ITF Taekwon-Do Championship on 20th and 21st Oct. 2018.
- 2 Gold 2 Silver and 1 Bronze at 33rd National ITF Taekwon-Do Championship on 28th to 30th 2018.