Support the campaign for 100 students of class 1 to 5 for six months. Donate to support our work.
About UsCentre for Education and Health Research Organization is a Delhi based non-profit organization which provides a sensitive and caring environment to the underprivileged children of Munirka Village, Delhi and nearby slum. We are basically working in the field of Education, Health and Employment. We primarily serve the families living in the community who are economically backward; mainly are daily wage earners who cannot afford proper education, other needs, requirements and facilities for their children.
- Educational:- Lack of opportunities, information and resources. High dropout rate.
- Social:- Lack of exposure, guidance and role models. Most students are first generation learner.
- Economical:- Inconsistent source of family income. Employability is a major challenge.
- Health:- Lack of sanitation and healthy practices.
- Early Childhood Program:- We engage children below 6 years in several activities thus preparing them to go to school.
- Padho-Padhao:- We provide learning space, resources and teachers to the students of class 1-12 after school. It helps them in understanding the concepts in depth.
- School Dropout:- We help children in Munirka, finish school after they failed in 9th class and continue their studies.
- Co-Curricular activities:- We provide and access different platforms to give maximum exposure to our students. They actively participate in arts, drama, musicals, and sports. They recently secured the runner-up position in Football and Kho-Kho in Adidas League and Khel-Khel Me Foundation.
- Saksham:- We aim to support youth to develop skills required to get a job opportunity by short term courses.
Seven students from CEHRO INDIA have enrolled into Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya entrance exam for class 6. Out of seven, five students has cleared the exam and the topper Divyanshu Pandey from CEHRO INDIA scored the first position.
GOALSThere are 180 children enrolled in the first day of the school to the first day of the college program with us. We are searching for kind supporters who can make the dream of a good quality education come true. You can sponsor a child by donating as low as 500 INR per month for six months.
Our goal is to provide education to the children from I to V (1st to 5th) standard; wherein we would require to fulfil the below mention challenges:
- Amount required to cater the needs is about 3 lakhs (INR).
- Minimum 500 (INR) per student per month for 06 (six) months is to be collected for a total of 100 students.
However, raising funds for these children is a challenging task. It requires great dedication, concentration, time and understanding.
BREAKDOWN OF FUNDSWe are asking you to adopt any number of children from any of the categories. We need sponsors of 100 children at our centre so that the kids can have an uninterrupted education from the first day of the school till class 5.
| Items||Breakdown of 500 INR per Month||Proportion of Total Expenditure|
| Electricity and Rent|| 20 INR + 120 INR|| 50 %|
| Teacher|| 300 INR|| 100 %|
| Photocopies, Worksheets and Library Books||30 INR|| 50 %|
| Miscellaneous such as water, books, sanitation, administrative etc.||30 INR|| 30 %|