The latest data tells us that 47% of those living in extreme poverty are 18 years or younger. We reach out to such children and cater to fulfill their basic needs of education and overall-growth.
In the alms of Mumbai, one could easily find hundreds of children – fun-loving and joyful. But an eternal worry haunting anyone looking at them is their future. This is especially true for those children who either don’t have the love and guidance of their parents or have been given up by parents due to several reasons. Through our KEYtaab initiative, we aim to develop the lives of these children – socially and morally.
Currently, KEYtaab operates in Snehasadan, an orphanage based in Andheri – Chakala, Mumbai This orphanage houses 20 boys, all of whom are curious and extremely willing to learn. We ensure that these children know, that they’re very special to us and to this world.
Your contributions will help in the following ways :-
- Building a Library of Dreams for them.
- Infrastructural Development of the Shelter home.
- Stationery and other items such as clothing and toys.
- Grooming and Personality Development.
- Exciting Field Trips and Birthday Celebrations.
- Providing stipends to interns and volunteers who will ensure your funds find the right place.
Please see the below attached Annual report to have a look at how we are trying to bring a change.
Looking forward to your immense support.