Why am I fundraising?
Every child makes a difference if he/she is given the opportunity to study. We are taking a step towards inclusion by bringing kids with special needs closer to their dreams by providing them with a chance for quality education. This can be possible only if generous people like you who believe in social change can become a part of this movement by contributing a little amount for their education. By joining this project and contributing for a child, you can make a transformational difference in not only the life of the child but also his or her family and community. This contribution will also help to create and sustain a congenial atmosphere for the education and rehabilitation challenged children and includes them in the mainstream of the society and also empowers the parents of challenged children to face the challenges of disability.
What do I plan to do with the funds?
“Quality education and inclusion in main stream for kids with special needs”
The objective of this campaign of educating children is to support long term community-led initiatives, which provide a secure and quality education for them.
The main aim behind the campaign is to social inclusion and quality education and vocational training to these children and young adults to achieve this we need well- qualified teachers and trainers, sufficient textbooks, stationeries and school uniforms, Educating these vulnerable children who come from low income communities will also open doors to their future employment opportunities. The campaign will strive towards this goal by promoting vocational and entrepreneurial skill training to the targeted beneficiaries and sustain them through viable and continual development procedures and activities.
- To establish schools for children with special needs from low income communities for imparting quality education.
- To provide sufficient textbooks, notebooks and stationeries.
- To provide qualified teachers and trainers.
- To enhance the effectiveness of children by promoting vocational and entrepreneurial skills to them.
- Divert state government’s attention towards the community and make an appeal for quality education through policy and advocacy initiatives.
- Provide alternate employment options for those who would voluntarily want to earn their bread & butter.
- Establishing development and training resource centers across the state of Himachal Pardesh.
- To help Learning Centers and similar institutions to undertake more activities for the education and rehabilitation of mentally challenged children.
- To work for the overall welfare of mentally challenged children/persons.
About the Funds to be raisedWhat is the cost of Eductaion on each Child?
The tabbed campaign area requires Rs. 6500/- per day on forty one children (Rs. 200 for per person per day) and 24 lakhs per year for their education.
What is the aim of the campaign?
Through this campaign we want to introduce the underprivileged children with mental disabilities to sustainable schools, qualified teachers and quality education and vocational skills .
What is the outcome of campaign?
The campaign, if taken ahead efficiently with appropriate resources will be able to truly empower these children and provide opportunities to bring out their skills.