Titli- cyclone completely shattered livelihood of Uddanam. Cattle got killed, Houses got destroyed. It is resembling like grave yard of coconut and cashew trees. The people got devastated and completely heart broken as they did see dreadful scenes and left widespread destruction of every corner of the Uddanam area. So, I would like to help and raise some funds for my people to provide basic needs and financial assistance.
The raised funds will be used:
- To provide milk and drinking water for 3 months.
- To provide cattle feed for 3 months.
- To provide groceries and blankets who are in need.
- To provide financial assistance to the people whose houses got destroyed/damaged.
- Also to the people whose cattle sheds got damaged.
- To remove the fallen trees in the garden to accommodate for the other crops.
- To provide financial assistance for fishing nets and boats.
My name is Prasanth Pandiri, I am a Research Analyst working with ISG in Bangalore. I have been born and brought up in Srikakulam district and spent my child hood and studied in Srikakulam. I am very attached with people of my district hence I am desperate to contribute to the relief operations in Srikakulam. Please contribute and share my campaign with your friends and family. Thank you!