We are running out of funds; we request you to please support us in any possible way.
1. 23300 families supported with food and other essential supplies till now
2. 1400 Villages covered under awareness drive till now
3. Online and Offline Awareness drives are in full swing
COVID-19 WORLD TRACKER -
Countries affected - More than 200
People affected - More than 6,268,000
Deaths - More than 3,73,000
For Tax Benefits -Please send us the below information at - Hello@hwc.international
2. Contact Number
3. Email Id
5. Amount Contributed to the campaign
Time for self-Assessment –
We love our family members, then why we do not spend time with them?
We love clean surroundings, then why we create so much waste?
We love clean air, then why we pollute the air?
We love clean water, then why we are still polluting our waters?
We love green surroundings, then why we are cutting the trees around us?
We love our life, then why we are becoming machines and losing the essence of it?
Do you have the answers, if yes then think what went wrong? Time is running out, we are standing on the edge, If we will not change then nature will choose a better option and be assured that we will not be in a position to present ourselves as an option in the updated list of Nature.
Join Us –
Send your interest at Hello@hwc.international
Photographs of Daily Activities -(Please Note - The below photographs are the property of Humanity Welfare Council and its project partners and are for the public in common to have a glimpse of the groundwork going on.
Photographs of Offline Awareness Drives in Villages-
Activities going on a daily basis -
Photographs of Online Awareness Drives -
Please Pay Attention -
1. Creating Awareness both online and offline.
2. Distribution of N-95 Masks, Hand Sanitizers and Soaps
3. ECONOMIC CRISIS - It will happen and we have to cope with it.The COVID-19 pandemic has already pushed the world into a serious economic crisis and India will be affected badly. Due to the unorganised and informal work sector, WORK FROM HOME will not be very successful, every sector has its own challenges. Due to the uncooperative nature and lack of awareness, there will no option left with the government then to go for a nationwide lockdown. In such condition, the worst hit will be the daily wagers, Although there will be relief packages from the government, that will be not enough.
We will keep you updated on a regular basis and will also request you to be a part of our online awareness drives so that we can reach out to as many people as we can and help our governments in all possible ways to stop this crisis.
Our Online Awareness is in full swing and you can also visit our Facebook page for daily updates -