We conduct cancer screening and awareness camps in multiple locations across the country. We also provide financial support for cancer treatment of children from underprivileged backgrounds through our empanelled hospitals pan India. Through our initiatives, we strive to support all people to fight cancer regardless of their socio-economic or ethnic background through a wide range of national projects focussed on awareness, early detection, patient support and survivor empowerment.
To build an India empowered to defeat cancer.
To empower all people to fight cancer through awareness, prevention, early detection, patient support and survivor empowerment.
- 150,000 people screened for different types of cancer
- 1,25,000 students sensitized in anti-tobacco workshops
- 24,000 men counseled for tobacco cessation
- 30,000 women sensitized on breast cancer
- 150 cancer survivor students reintegrated to school through scholarships
- 30 children provided financial aid for their cancer treatment since 2019
- Cancer figures among the leading causes of death worldwide, accounting for 9.6 million deaths in 2018.
- India had an estimated 1.16 million new cancer cases in 2018, according to a report by the World Health Organization (WHO), which said that one in 10 Indians will develop cancer during their lifetime and one in 15 will die of the disease.
- 70% cases of cancer are detected when they are in advanced stage
- 85% of Indian families can not afford the cost of treatment of cancer
- One of the major causes of cancer spreading so rapidly in our country is lack of screening, awareness and timely intervention
Our Fundraising Campaign
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a devastating effect on cancer patients across the country. Surgeries have been delayed, access to treatment restricted due to movement restrictions and cancer wards were converted into covid-19 patient centres. Furthermore, large amounts of funding reserved for cancer patient support was diverted to Covid-19 relief. These factors have had a major impact on the already stretched and under resourced healthcare infrastructure in the country. As always, the worst affected were those cancer patients belonging to the most impoverished backgrounds- the poorest of the poor.
Hundreds of thousands of cancer patients from underprivileged backgrounds require urgent support. Your donations will give them an opportunity to fight. This is the time for the entire country to come together in support of these patients. Funds raised through this campaign will be used to grow our team and scale our efforts to reach thousands of more patients across the country. Donors will receive regular updates on utilization of funds.
Token of Gratitude:
We would like to send you a token of gratitude for joining our fight against cancer.
Donation above INR 20,000
Donation above INR 50,000
Donation above INR 1,00,000
Donation above INR 5,00,000