Hello! I am Yogiraj Sharma. I have setup this fundraiser "Help granny for survival" in association with Milaap Organisation, to help my maternal grandmother Sudha Kambli for her hospital and medical expenses and most importantly for her future survival.
Patient details is as follows :-
1. Patient Name :- Sudha Kambli
2. Age :- 72 Years
3. Diagnosis :- Kidney dysfunction (this disease leads to high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and autoimmune conditions)
4. Admitted in :- Lifeline Diagnostic Center, Gangotri Society, Vishnu Nagar, Dombivli (West) - 421 202, Maharashtra.
5. Date of Hospitalisation :- 6th June, 2021 and till date she is admitted there.
6. Daily Hospital Charges :- Rs.15,500/-
As per previous 2D Echo report, her heart is just functioning at 35%. Due to low hemoglobin levels, blood bags are also required on a regular basis.
My family somehow managed to afford her treatment and make her stable during last year.
This year when her health deteriorated once again and was unable to breathe, we admitted her to the hospital on 6th June, 2021.
Her creatinine level is still increasing with plenty of pus cells in kidney and currently her heart is functioning at 20% only as per latest 2D Echo report (attached below).
Her daily hospital medical charges as follows :
1. Oxygen Cylinder - Rs. 1200
2. Monitor - Rs. 800
3. ICU charges - Rs. 7000
4. Medicine and Lab charges - Rs. 6500 (approx)
My father is unable to pay hospital bills as my father get 50% of salary i.e. Rs.10,000 only due to pandemic and daily hospital expenses of my granny is Rs.15,500 (sometimes it goes beyond this amount as well).
We ran out of funds and spent our entire savings for her treatment, still there is no significant improvement in her health. We want her to recover from this condition and get stable.
In case you wish to donate some amount or want to know more about the treatment then please contact me. Here is my contact details -
Email id - email@example.com
Kindly help us with your small efforts as it can make a big difference in our lives. Thank You!