Apart from the above activities, we have helped the society during the following crisis
• Chennai Flood - Mobilised Volunteers and associated with Chennai Corporation to help the city
• During Gaja Cyclone – Distribution of cyclone relief materials
• Kerala Flood – We have arranged relief materials and transferred it Kerala
• Covid: First Wave – We have donated 3 tonnes of rice across Chennai and a few other towns. Also, we associated with Greater Chennai Corporation and supplied ration kits (Rice, Oil and Dal) to 2000 families across Chennai.
• Covid: Second Wave - We have associated with GCC and are conducting vaccination drives across the city. Also, we are helping people to identify hospitals with O2 beds and ICU beds.
Currently, we are in the process of getting Oxygen Concentrators, Oximeters, Sanitizer and Mask and provide it people with free of cost. We need INR 25,00,000/- for this initiative.