This appeal is for a bright 8-year-old deaf girl Shraddha's hearing aid. Shraddha hails from a very poor family from a tribal village called Pimplegao-Kauda, located in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. Her parents work as farm laborers.
I have been teaching at this school via Skype as a volunteer for e-Vidyaloka (https://www.evidyaloka.org/). I have known Shraddha, her classmates, and her teachers for some time now. I have also visited the school in person.
Despite her tremendous disadvantages, Shradda is a bright and enthusiastic child. A hearing aid machine costing about Rs. 35k can transform her life for the better. PLEASE SHARE THIS APPEAL WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES ALSO
Name: Shraddha Santosh Dalavi, age 8
Father's name: Santosh Ashok Dalavi
Mother's name: Lata Santosh Dalavi
Name of the School: Pimpalgaon-Kauda Govt. School
1. Disability certificate issued by govt of Maharashtra
2. Quotation from Sai Surgical and Hearing Services, Nagar
3. Id proof: available on request
4. Request letter from Shraddha's parents
5. Photos of Shraddha and my visit to the school