Help The Middle Class Unemployed | Milaap
Help The Middle Class Unemployed
0%
Be the first one to donate
Need Rs.250,000
  • VH

    Created by

    Vineet Handa
  • V

    This fundraiser will benefit

    Vineet

    from New Delhi, Delhi

Story

Hello All,
Everyone knows how COVID-19 have impacted the whole world. Everyone is suffering. I am creating this campaign to help those middle class friends who lost their jobs due to the crisis.
I understand it's difficult for the companies to pay salaries as they are not able to generate revenues due to the crisis.
Government and everyone else is talking about the daily wagers. But wait, what about the middle class who have every little income, 75% goes to EMI's & Rents and remaining 25% they fulfil their needs like ration, supporting family, travel to hometown, etc.
Now these people are left with nothing just stuck in middle of a way where they don't know exactly what to do.
This Campaign if for 10 families who lost their jobs due to COVID-19  and are directly in touch with me as few of us are getting them support for food. They don't have enough to eat, the landlords have started asking for rent as their earning is from rents only. So we understand their situation also.
Kindly Support. A small support from your pocket can help them alot.
If you can't donate. It's fine but your share might reach to someone who can help. 

Read More

support