Amidst the growing crisis due to the lockdown in India which has affected millions of daily wage earners, construction workers, servants, rickshaw pullers, daily labourers and homeless people who don't even have roof over their head. As we all know these people are the ones mostly affected by this pandemic financially and health wise. Its important during tough times like these are when we as blessed individuals need to come together and support these people and their families. The funds raised would be used for the following things:
* The money raised will be used to give food to the homeless people and the needy.
* Helping out the families of daily wage earners and so on by supplying grocery items and necessities, baby diapers, sanitary pads and medicines to address the basic symptoms of the virus for the next three weeks and till things get back to normal.
* Free masks, hand sanitizers, hand wash, soaps to prevent the spread of the virus.
Usage of funds:
* First step is to raise funds and most importantly time and effort by our volunteers.
* Initially the funds will be used for distributing food and grocery items.
* Secondly, the funds would be used for distributing medicinal supplies, masks, soaps, hand sanitizers, hand wash and other necessities.
* These funds includes the transportation costs too.
We need massive support from you people to make this one successful.
The locations where we intend to take this initiative would be Pondicherry, Chennai, Bangalore.
we are conscious of the risk exposure to the volunteers and the people who come to collect the food, medicines and necessary items for which we will have to maintain social distancing rules with the permission and help of the local authorities and police.
About the sponsor:
Villiams Regan is a partner with an fund/asset management company. An entrepreneur with a bachelor of engineering degree in civil engineering from SRM University.