VICTORY shall involve itself in activities such as Awareness Programmes, Academic-Education, Health Education, Social Education, Care Services, Nutrition, Vocational, Industrial, Agricultural Training Centers, Construction of Houses, Roads, Bridges, Sanitary Blocks, Hostels, Orphanage, Schools, Community Centers, Home for Aged & Disabled.
To provide Education and Training, Life Settlement to the children of Autism, Severely Disabled and Learning Disabled Children, Hearing Impaired Children, Blind Children, C.P Children, Children with Special Needs, Infected / Affected by HIV / AIDS, Abandoned Children, Street/Working Children, Children of Life Prisoners, Dalit, Tribal and Other Backward Community Children, Children of Prostitutes, Children in Prostitution and Neglected Children.
- To provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to the Differently abled Children, Young, and Adults.
- Propagate free and compulsory education for all.
- To promote and protect child rights.
- To promote the activities against poverty, hunger, and diseases as par with human rights as per the norms of the governments.
- To extend helping hand to the downtrodden (Dalit, Tribal & Backward Communities) in the society.
- Woman & Child Developmental programs.
- To empower the woman through a self-help group and skill development.
- To give awareness of developmental schemes.
- To act as a liaison between funding agencies, donors, and government and the beneficiaries for their development.
- To establish educational and vocational training institutions as per the need of the society.
- To promote eco-friendly activities.
- To network with other like-minded agencies.
- To organize community awareness, workshops, seminars on the burning issues of the communities.
- Environment & Energy.
- Issues related to Climate change.
- Agricultural research.
- Biodiversity activities.
- Watershed management.
- Health and Sanitation
To know more about us: http://victoryindia.in/