During this 2 Years Covid-19 and Lockdown we have distributed more than 1000 daily wage earners and their families by distributing food & groceries.
While working on ground we have realised situation of women residing and slum. Due to lac of awareness and poor financial situation they use many harmful traditional ways for their personal hygiene. Sanitary Pads is a very essential need and poor women are neither able to get or nor afford them. It puts their health and dignity both at huge risk.
Vdodara Based NGO VANGANGA KELAVANI MANDAL are planning to spread awareness & distribute 10,000 sanitary pads by the end of this year. Sanitary Pads is a very essential need and poor women are neither able to get or nor afford them. It puts their health and dignity both at huge risk.
- More than 200 volunteers are working with us.
- We have distributed 1500+ grocery kits for migrant workers throughout the country
- We are running a helpline number for daily wage earners
- We have team of volunteers for background verification and database management
- We are regularly conducting webinars and awareness sessions on various social issues like domestic violence, marital rape, depression and anxiety, self-motivation, legal awareness etc
We are continuously getting requests to provide sanitary pads for communities across the country. We need your support. We are starting small effort on this platform and we hope to keep on with our efforts.