Valar Madhi finished her class 12th exam and decided to learn to use a gas stove for the first time (her family only had a kerosine stove until then). She turned the gas on, was trying to look for a matchstick by which time the gas leaked. The kitchen caught fire as she lit her match. Since there was also kerosine nearby, she inhaled the kerosine fumes which resulted in chemical pneumonitis (damage to her lungs) in addition to her fire burns.
In the next few days, they need ~4 lakhs for the treatment. Any contribution will be of immense help.
I'm related to the doctor who is treating her and setting up this on behalf of them.