Every day our Frontline workers are the warriors in the battle against COVID 19. They out there working towards keeping the country safe and providing essential services. Frontline workers are at the forefront and exposed to this threatening virus. We urge you to come forward and donate for keeping our frontline workers safe as they are the backbone of our country. Your donations to this fund will be used towards providing safety gear to Frontline workers.
What we are doing?
- United Way Delhi is trying to provide safety gear to Frontline workers (Police, sanitation workers, cooks and staff at hunger centers, etc.)
- Each Frontline kit contains basic masks, gloves, sanitizer, and hand wash.
- We have partnered with our NGO partners and Delhi government to reach the maximum number of people in Delhi/NCR region
- Till 23rd April 2020, we have distributed 1250 Frontline kits in Delhi/NCR
- With your support, we aim to reach 2000+ Frontline workers
- Distribution is done by our on-ground hero’s
Each Frontline kit contains supplies for 20 days. Every contribution is appreciated at this time, no matter what the amount. Your donation will ensure that we reach the maximum number of Frontline Warriors